Once everything was made and ready to shoot, after a few more tests, I started filming. I shot the majortiy of the film over three (very long) days. To avoid fluctuating light, I had the room blacked out and lit the set with three LED film lights, as these are the coolest and least likely to melt the clay while shooting. Most of the film was shot on set, but three or four shots were done over a green screen. Watching the footage back, I decided to reshoot one shot, which took a further day but was worth it in aid of a better film.
The editing process is one of my favourite parts of any project but also one of the most intense. I spent around a week getting everything in place, adding titles, editing the green screened shots and really focusing on tying the whole piece together stylistically.